Friday, December 28, 2007

Sleepless Night!

It all started around midnight as I was watching 48 hrs, Gerald had called me drunk slurring saying he had wanted to come over and spend the night since he didnt want to go home.



I really didnt want him to cuz I dont want him getting use to coming over like that and eventually thinking he can pop up whenever he wants to. But after his complaining I gave in and told him he can come.



30 minutes go by.....



He calls asking for the directions again



another 20 minutes go by



He calls again for directions still at the same place he was earlier.



Another hour goes by he calls again! Still at his sister house now its 2am, I just tell him to just wait until tomorrow since I have to wake up at 7am. But NO!!! he still wants to come over, and he sounds really messed up. I told him I didnt want him to drive drunk, and he still wanted to. HARDHEAD..



40 minutes later he has some guy working at the gas station call me asking me were my house is at. OMG!



I give him directions for like the 5th time, at this point I really wanted him to just go home since he was too drunk to follow directions.



20 minutes later called again from some guy's cell at the McDonalds across from the gas station, still asking for directions. Then he said he was on his way.



At 3am I went to sleep and was awoken by my cell its 4:07am! and some guy is calling me saying Gerald's car battery died and he is waiting on someone to give him a jump, and he is at the gas station from earlier! I couldnt believe it so I told the guy okay and went back to sleep, thinking he will call me after he got his boost.



And he did at 4:35am! At this point I was kinda pissed I am trying to get some sleep my sister baby is crying in the other room now and I had to wake up in 2 hrs for work.....Gerald had the gas station man at the same place call me....asking for direction again to my place.



I told him to just tell Gerald to go home it wasnt no point of coming over it was too late now. He did and I can hear Gerald saying "oh thats what she said? alright f*ck it!" and that was the last I heard from him.



Its 10:10 am right now and I wonder if he made it home? (calling him) No answer ....I hope he did though

No comments: