Thursday, December 27, 2007

Update for the Day

I been at home for for several hours now, ate and took a nap and surfed on Itunes and bought a song called Falsetto by The Dream...its so sexual I love it. I could see myself making love to it.

Other than that I am just wondering why Damion hasnt wrote me yet I hope he's okay....sometimes I be thinking crazy stuff like what happens if he got raped or beat up. I hope not ...all I know he needs to hurry up and write me.

I called Gerald to see what he was doing ...aint nobody picked up , he probably left and got drunk somewhere, who knows.

My ex boyfriend Chuck from the 9th grade called me at 3:30 this morning, I couldnt believe it, and had the nerve to ask if he could see me ...what the hell? I figure he was drunk cuz he never called me that late ever.

Tomorrow is Friday and I am glad cant wait for the weekend to chill out probably go downtown, but first I need to do my hair! Its so nappy I need a flatiron bad!!!!!

Still dont know what I ma do for New Years :0

No comments: