Friday, December 28, 2007

Sleepless Night Aftermath

Oh Dear....I jus got off the phone with Gerald and his car got stolen all in the midst of lastnight or morning and he is sooo pissed. I remember him saying if his car got stolen he would be would just say F the World! And now he's at the point to where he doesnt even wanna talk to anyone, not even me.

I dont know what to do....I told him I can take him to the police station to report it stolen and he doesnt even wanna do that!

I feel bad I should have jus got up and went to that damn gas station and lead him back to my house but I was on E and I sure as hell didnt wanna pump gas at 4 am where the hoodlums come out.

So now he's mad at me I wonder if he'll calm down and call me ...I already know he's just gonna get drunk tonight for sure now.

Poor baby. He should have just stayed at his sister house.

No comments: