Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Day as Christina

Well yesterday I started school. The Bio teacher was cool but she talked very much about nothing and took too long to get to her point. But her grading system seemed fair and seemed very determined to teach.

Anyway this weekend was cool, spent the whole weekend with Gerald watched movies, like I usually would with Damion around this time of year....go down to Hollywood Video and pick out movies.

I miss those days with Damion and miss him too.

Well I am deciding to see him around the 19th depending on how the weather is looking, and I cant wait to see him.

I really feel like I am not confused about who I wanna be with anymore. I know who I want to be with and that is Damion.

What set it off was when me and Gerald went to apply for this Health Aide job and before we went, he said he didnt want to go becuz he did not feel like it.

That showed me that he didnt want to get a job but I still made him go. Then when we got there filled out the apps...he couldnt fill his out because he didnt have all his info....okay ....I told him we can come back and turn his in cuz I had all my info.

Next thing I know he still turns his in not completed! WTH? So I asked him why did he do that and he just gave that stupid with a smirk look and shrugged his shoulders. He had the sorriest look on his face that just turned me off. I kinda actually looked at him like he was a bum for real.

Its okay to collect disability since he got shot and income for his kid but damn that is not the life. He is even trying to get more money ....saying if he can get at least 2 thousand a month he will be straight and he was geeked up just thinking about it. I couldnt believe him!

2 thousand a month is okay but for me that aint nothing.....I am aiming at the least 5 thousand and up.....no bull.

Just lazy.....all he is doing is waiting till it gets hot so he can get his check probably buy some work and sell all summer. And on top of that I asked him what was he plans for the 2008 year...he told me to shut up.

Okay what the hell..I guess he doesnt have any big plans.....for nothing which is a very big turn off.

If that is the case I rather be with Damion at least he is willing to get a job right when he comes home and get his bread back up and stack it.

Hell Gerald cant even save a crumb to save his life. No dedication, No discipline, No Plan, spells DISASTER! Which means he cant be mine boyfriend. Yet he has so much potential to become something professional ...has no felony, clean but doesnt wanna do anything about it.

So I say I still love him but he cant be mines. Only a Boss can stand by me and Gerald isnt one sad to say. Things are meant to be and Me and Damion are to be together.

No comments: