Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Cant Wait

I seen Damion for the first time since October and he looks so good, I almost got lost during the 80 mile drive but it was worth it.

It felt so good huggin him and kissing him and I really liked the officers in the visiting room they were so nice...unlike the other one there was one chick that jus kept messing with us!

But this one was better, I got there around 9:30 and left like at 4pm I would have stayed longer but Damion used up all of visits for the bathroom and the next one would have resulted in a termination but he had to go pee so bad so I had to go .

I didnt want to leave him but I will see him again this Sunday since his b-day is on the 2nd, he'll be 23. I cant wait to see him again....I love him so much it will be another 2 months till he comes come.

It would have been 1 more week if he wasnt medically terminated of his broken hand while in bootcamp. Damn

Well these next 2 months will go by quick.

No comments: