Thursday, January 24, 2008

Uplifted

Well today I am in a good mood my classes seem to be smooth I got A's on both of my tests :).....so I think this semester will be a piece of cake.

I should be getting my refund check this weekend from school and cant wait to file my taxes so that I can shop for summer clothes and have money saved up, and money to blow.

I think this summer will be a good one for me cuz I am not gonna care about who says what and who says who. I ma do what I want to do. I already know if Damion is going to be with me that will have a major problem with that, but hey I need to live my life.

I dont want to be 30 yrs old looking back saying I was a lame and didnt have fun, hell I ma make the best out of it.

I just hope that my car stays running good and nothing bad happens.

Damion is having a hearing on Feb 11th and I wonder what are they gonna say when will he be getting out. Sometime I feel like I want to tell him the truth about me so that he might not want to be with me and so I can keep all my money to myself, but i dont think it will happen like that.

I think he will jus stay long enough to get back on his feet than say "F" me. If it does happen like that I know that he wont get his flatscreen back ...nope not at all.

I still think about being with Gerald or not. It seems like he is stuck in a rut of bullshit. Like he doesnt know what to do with himself. He told me about this railroad job and he said he was gonna sign up for it but then didnt. I asked him why and he said he didnt want to talk to the person to get the info. WTF?

Sounds like crapola to me....if that was Damion he would have jumped right on it. I see the difference now.

Damion- striving hard for the better things in life ...like; copin Bentleys, Benzes, Big house, good at saving money, and dedicated, but with a felony however still wants to get a job though.

and here is

Gerald- gambling and drinking problem, no discipline, cant save worth a dime, very impulsive, no felony but does not want a job.

It seems like Gerald is the loser, but he has until May to prove to me that he will get his stuff to gether or better yet March cuz I cant be with a loser at all.

No comments: